Located in the Sierra Nevada foothills, on the way to Yosemite, Don Pedro Lake has over 160 miles of shoreline and nearly 13,000 acre-feet of surface area at maximum lake level. Lake Don Pedro Marina is a full-service marina with a store and Cafe and provides everything you need from fuel and fishing tackle to hats, souvenirs, and a tasty burger before you embark on your houseboat getaway.
Lake Don Pedro Marina Facilities Include:
- Houseboat Rentals - with houseboats from 50' to 70'
- Ski Boats, PWC & Fishing Boat Rentals - available for hourly, daily and multi-day rental
(Small boat reservation hours are 8:00am-4:00pm)
- Boat Slip Rental - daily and monthly (covered / uncovered) slips available
- Boat Repair Shop - certified mechanics and technicians are available for major or minor boat repair and parts and houseboat maintenance
- Dry Storage - secure and convenient to launch areas
- Fleming Meadows Campground - located on the west shore of Don Pedro Lake
- Cafe & Convenience Store - offering beach items, souvenirs and snack food
Don Pedro Recreation Park Entrance Fees (Day Use)
Save time and get your boat out on the water faster by downloading, printing, and filling out the Mussel Self-Inspection Launch Certification Permit before you arrive. Click here to get the form.
You will need to display this signed, dated, and filled out permit on your dashboard when launching.
Lake Don Pedro Marina is professionally managed by Forever Resorts and is an authorized concessioner of the Don Pedro Recreation Agency.
Marina Dry Storage & Boat Slip Rentals
If your plans include bringing your own small boat along, Lake Don Pedro Marina is a full-service marina offering many services to help with what you need to keep your vacation moving along smoothly.
- Dry Storage Covered Locked: $125.00/month
- Dry Storage All Lengths: $55.00/month
- Dry Storage Boat Trailer Only: $25.00/month
- Houseboat Buoy Rental: $321.46/month
- Houseboat Marina Single Slip Rental: $630.34/month
- Marina Open Double Slip Rental: $180.00/month
- Marina Open Single Slip Rental, 10' wide: $190.00
- Covered Single Slip Rental: $245.00/month
- Slip Nightly Rental: $20.00/night
Marina Service & Repair Rates
- Battery Charge at the Slip: $7; at the Ramp: $15
- Jump Start at the Shop/Slip: $15; at the Ramp: $20
- Salvage Barge: $300/hour
- Boat Tow: One Person: $100/hour; 2 Person: $144/hour
- Shop Rate: $100 /hour